Why should I use the case dashboard?
- Workforce management - ensuring agents are allocated on the right cases
- Ensuring older cases that are still open are dealt with and flagged to the attention of the team
- Filtering for cases relevant to you and reducing the noise of cases you are not currently looking at
What is the Case Dashboard?
- You can access the case dashboard by clicking 'Cases' at the top of the Nivohub console (as seen above)
- The case dashboard is a quick way to get an overview of all cases on your console, the agents assigned to the case, the case status, and the date in which the case was created
- All cases created will automatically appear on the case dashboard
Using Filters on the Case Dashboard
- You can filter by case status or agents assigned to a case by using the case filters
- Cases are typically sorted in chronological order by case creation date