What are app actions?
- Please note that only admins on a Nivohub console are currently able to set up App Actions.
- App Actions are an easy way to enable your customers to trigger off Nivobots on their own. They can trigger off app actions more than once, if they please.
Why should I use app actions?
- Nivobots are an easy way for customers to trigger off specified journeys on their own, reducing the amount of time required for you to respond to common queries, and giving the customer the ability to service themselves.
What are some use cases?
- Integration-based servicing enquiries (e.g.: balance enquiries, statements, withdrawal requests, etc…)
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Opening hours
How do I set this up?
- Step 1 - If you haven’t already, set up a Nivobot with the journey you want your customer to go down if they trigger off an App Action.
- Step 2 - Click the cog (settings) icon in the top right corner of Nivohub, then click ‘App Actions’
- Step 3 - Click the (+) button next to App Actions to add a new action
- Step 4 - Create an App Action ‘Display Name’. This is the wording that will appear to the end-user for that particular action. Assign a Nivobot to that particular app action and click ‘Create’ to enable that particular app action for the end-user
How do I delete an app action?
- Step 1 - Click the cog (settings) icon in the top right corner of Nivohub, then click ‘App Actions’
- Step 2 - Click the bin next to the app action you want to delete
What does this look like to the end-user?
Once at least one App Action is enabled, the customer will have a rocket icon appear on the messaging channel they have with you. Once they hit the rocket icon, a menu of App Actions available to them will be available for them to trigger off.