The following Items have gone out as part of a recent release:
- (1) Outstanding message count in tab
- (2) More case management APIs
- (3) CTAs on case submissions
- What's next on our radar?
(1) Outstanding message count In tab
- If you have an outstanding message in your main inbox and you're currently working in another Chrome tab - you will now see an outstanding message count in the tab header for messages that have not been viewed yet
(2) More case management APIs
- We now have the following case management APIs available:
- Add checklist item: text, eSign
- Change case name
(3) CTAs on case submissions
- We're working on making it easier to flag actions to both lenders and brokers!
- Once all the checklist items on a case have been approved, a CTA will drop into the timeline, and when the items on a case are ready for submission - a click on the CTA will notify the other party that the case is ready for review
What's next on our radar?
- CTAs for case management - case creation, checklist completion, etc... we're working on maing it easier to flag actions to both lenders and brokers!
Case creation steps in Nivobots
- You can configure a new Nivobot step to create a Case as part of a bot journey.
- You will be able to configure the case name, provider, and agents assigned to the case
- Define and be able to specify customer roles
- More MI