NOTE: The changes below references using cases within Nivo. If you do not feel you are using cases effectively, or have not started using cases in Nivo, please join our Customer Success team on the 23rd of June, 2021 at 10am to hear about how cases can help your team, along with other new and recent features in Nivo. Register here.
If you have an urgent need to speak to someone regarding cases or anything else within Nivo, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will respond as quickly as possible.
Email notification options are changing to allow notifications to be sent out of hours and on weekends. Agents can now configure time intervals for their email notifications and choose wether they want to receive notifications for unread messages on unassigned cases and/or unread messages on cases assigned to them.
Changes have been made to the Nivohub email notifications to enhance the experience for agents. The following changes will be rolled out over the month of June 2021.
Currently email notifications are sent every 4 hours. This will remain the same, however agents will now also receive these notification emails out of hours and on weekends. Agents now also have the option to set the interval of time they receive these email notifications.
If an agent currently has disabled notifications for 'unassigned cases', this will still be the case. However, notifications will be activated for unread messages on cases assigned to the agent. This means that the agent will receive notifications on cases that they are assigned to within Nivohub.
As before, agents can choose whether to pause or activate email notifications within the Nivohub.
To update email notification preferences:
1. Login to Nivo
2. Select the gear icon at the top right hand corner of the page
3. Select 'My email notifications' from the menu.
4. The email notification screen, pictured below, will appear and agents can configured their email notifications by toggling the options on or off.
5. To edit the interval of time email notifications are sent, click on the pencil icon on the right hand side.
6. Update the time interval.
7. Click 'Next'
8. Review the configuration and click the 'Update' button in the bottom right hand corner to save any changes.