Nivo Hub Updates
- We have now added the "Create-To-do List" as a type of step in the Nivo Bot builder (Learn more: Creating a To-do List in a bot)
- You can now have your admin configure your document request type labels (Learn more: Configure document request type label)
- You can now use form conditionality to connect questions together depending on an answer. (Learn more: Advanced Form Conditionality)
- We have increased the number of characters you can put in a question from 50 to 100.
- We have changed the "Text" based to two option types: "Short" and "Long" answer to give you flexibility if you were to expect an answer that was a 1-liner or paragraph, respectively.
- You can now put as many answer options to a multiple-choice type question.