Please note: You will need to download Google Chrome to get the best our of your Nivohub.
When you first log in to your Nivohub you will be asked to allow notifications, if you clicked allow you should receive notifications, if not. Please follow the instructions provided by google, below:
How notifications work
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Allow or Block all: Turn on or off Sites can ask to send notifications.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow quieter notification prompts: Allow sites to ask to send notifications, then click Use quieter messaging (blocks notification prompts from interrupting you). You won't get notifications after you ignore multiple notifications from a site, or if other users typically don't allow notifications from a site.
You can also block any sites or apps from sending you notifications.