If you an administrator on your Nivo instance, you are able to add and remove user access to your company's Nivo console.
1. Log in to your Nivo console.
2. Select the cog icon in the upper right hand corner.
3. From the menu, select "Agents" down near the bottom.
4. In the agents screen, select the blue "Add Agent" button.
5. Enter in the new agent's details. Select whether they are a user or admin, and then select "Save".
6. Once you have created the user, you (the admin who created the user) will get an email with their temporary password. You will need to forward this on the user to allow them to log in.
Follow steps 1-3 as above.
1. Once you are in the manage agents screen, find the user you want to remove access for.
2. Follow the row along to the right and select the "Bin" icon.
3. Confirm you would like to delete the user.
4. The user will now be grey and crossed out in the manage agents screen. If you ever need to reactivate their account, select the "bin" icon with the upwards arrow.