There are two options for the "Bulk Send" feature that you see at the top of your Nivohub cosole: SMS or Nivobots.
To view gudiance on using the Bulk Send SMS feature, please navigate to this article. To understand how to bulk send Nivobots, read on below.
The Bulk Send - Nivobots feature allows you to bulk send bots to many of your Nivo users at once. This can be useful to send out a full customer journey to your customer or member base and is particularly helpful for inviting a lot of customers to the app at once at launch, or for marketing and sales campaigns.
You need to have a CSV or XSLX file with Names and Phone Numbers (in two separate columns)
- Create your desired Nivobot journey.
- TOP TIP: You can use the Nivobot bulk send to send SMS messages and SMS invites as well. In your Nivobot, select the "Send a SMS" step and then in the message you can copy and paste your accounts deeplink into the message. This allows you to customise SMS invite text.
- In the Nivohub console, select the "Bulk Send" button at the top.
- In the dialogue box that appears, make sure you are on the Nivobot tab. Select the Nivobot you want to bulk send from the drop down menu.
- Copy and paste the names and phone numbers from your spreadsheet or CSV file into the text box. If you are copy and pasting from a CSV, make sure to turn the CSV toggle on.
- When you're ready, select "Send". Once you send, all the new conversations that are created will go into the main inbox.
- TOP TIP: If you don't want all the conversations to end up in your main inbox, you can add a "Move Folder" step in your Nivobot to put them into a specific folder (even an archive folder if that's what you want).