To delete a conversation one-by-one
- Click the bin icon next to an individual’s name on their conversation
- This will subsequently schedule a deletion 28 days from which the deletion was triggered.
- OR you can move the conversation to “The Bin”
- You can cancel a scheduled deletion on a conversation by selecting the "Cancel Deletion" button
To delete conversations in bulk
- Move an entire folder to “The Bin” by deleting the folder. This will force you to select a new folder to move the conversations, in which case you can select 'Bin' as the destination.
- You cannot undelete conversations in bulk; you will need to cancel the scheduled deletion on each conversation individually
- You can set up Nivobots to move certain conversations to the bin