Here's a sample view of what a member would typically go through when they're using forms sections. Somethings we'll be highlighting here are some cool features. What we'll go through are inputing basic information, an address, a date, multiple choice questions, and number questions.
1. Text: When entering information to a 'Text' type of question, the user's keyboard would automatically come up and they would need to type in their answer, once that is done they would click Ok and proceed to the next question.
2. Numbers - When inputing a number, a number's keyboard will automatically appear making the journey for the user alot easier.
3. Addresses - when you input an address the user will be instructed to type in their address. What you may notice, is that as the person starts to input their address, fields automatically pop-up similar to what you'd see in a google maps search which predicts what you are typing. This way the user doesn't have to type in their full address, saving them alot of time.
4. Dates - When you input data for a date or date of birth what would would happen is you'd be asked to choose your date. You can look for your year by clicking on the year portion and it will show you a list of dates where you can scroll to find your date.
5. Single Choice Question:
6. Multiple Choice Questions: