This guide will take you through using Bulk SMS, a feature used for sending bulk invitations, marketing content, or bot journey's to a list of two or more phone numbers/customers. It will go through a step-by-step tutorial for sending out a list for Bulk SMS.
1. On your Nivo dashboard, click on "Bulk SMS" to begin.
2. Once you click it, an input box (below) will appear. This is where you can copy and paste your data from a spreadsheet.
3. The spreadsheet should consist of: Name, Phone number (make sure it includes either the country code i.e. +44 or the leading 0 for a UK mobile), and the message. You should Copy all of the fields you would like to use and paste this on 'Copy Items here.'
4. The final output should look similar to the following below. To send it out, just click send. All of the customers you just sent the SMS to will be automatically moved to the Bulk SMS folder, and if a customer replies to that message they will automatically go to your Main inbox. (Click here for more info on Folders)
Other Useful resources
Please note: Before sending out your BULK SMS campaign you may want to see calculate the value of the SMS you are sending with this SMS Segment calculator.
- 1 CREDIT: AN OUTBOUND MESSAGE SEGMENT TO A UK TELEPHONE NUMBER
- 4 CREDITS: AN OUTBOUND MESSAGE SEGMENT TO A NON-UK TELEPHONE NUMBER